MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications – Volume 2. Ed. Vasilios Katsikis. IntechOpen (Sept. 26th 2012). DOI: 10.5772/3338
DESCARGA POR CAPÍTULOS.
- MATLAB COM Integration for Engineering Applications
- Mobile Radio Propagation Prediction for Two Different Districts in Mosul-City
- Two Novel Implementations of the Remez Multiple Exchange Algorithm for Optimum FIR Filter Design
- A Virtual Laboratory: Teaching and Research Tool in Control Engineering Education
- On Finite-Dimensional Transformations of Anisochronic Controllers Designed by Algebraic Means: A User Interface
- Matlab/SystemC for the New Co-Simulation Environment by JPEG Algorithm
- Matlab Simulink as Simulation Tool for Wind Generation Systems Based on Doubly Fed Induction Machines
- Matlab-Simulink Coupling to Finite Element Software for Design and Analysis of Electrical Machines
- MATLAB as a Design and Verification Tool for the Hardware Prototyping of Wireless Communication Systems
- DVB-S2 Model in Matlab: Issues and Impairments
- Wireless Channel Model with Markov Chains Using MATLAB
- Simulation Framework of Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) Using MATLAB/SIMULINK Software
- Semi-Analytic Techniques for Fast MATLAB Simulations
This excellent book represents the second part of three-volumes regarding MATLAB- based applications in almost every branch of science. The present textbook contains a collection of 13 exceptional articles. In particular, the book consists of three sections, the first one is devoted to electronic engineering and computer science, the second is devoted to MATLAB/SIMULINK as a tool for engineering applications, the third one is about Telecommunication and communication systems and the last one discusses MATLAB toolboxes.