MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications – Volume 1. Edited by Vasilios Katsikis. IntechOpen (September 26th 2012)
DESCARGA POR CAPÍTULOS.
- PID Control Design.
- Post Processing of Results of EM Field Simulators.
- Simulation of Power Converters Using Matlab-Simulink.
- Performances of the PCA Method in Electrical Machines Diagnosis Using Matlab.
- Dynamic and Quasi-Static Simulation of a Novel Compliant MEMS Force Amplifier by Matlab/Simulink.
- Voltage Sag Waveform Using SagWave GUI.
- Modelling and Characterization of Power Electronics Converters Using Matlab Tools.
- Improved DTC Algorithms for Reducing Torque and Flux Ripples of PMSM Based on Fuzzy Logic and PWM Techniques.
- Position Estimation of the PMSM High Dynamic Drive at Low Speed Range.
- Digital Differential Protection of Power Transformer Using Matlab.
- PH Control Using MATLAB.
- An Advanced Transmission Line and Cable Model in Matlab for the Simulation of Power-System Transients.
- A New Modeling of the Non-Linear Inductances in MATLAB.
- Dynamic Simulation of Electrical Machines and Drive Systems Using MATLAB GUI.
- Image Reconstruction Methods for MATLAB Users – A Moore-Penrose Inverse Approach.
- Artificial Human Arm Driven by EMG Signal.
- Analysis and Modeling of Clock-Jitter Effects in Delta-Sigma Modulators.
- Matlab-Based Algorithm for Real Time Analysis of Multiexponential Transient Signals.
- Digital FIR Hilbert Transformers: Fundamentals and Efficient Design Methods.
- Detection of Craters and Its Orientation on Lunar.
This is the first book in a three-volume series deploying MATLAB-based applications in almost every branch of science. This volume, presents interesting topics from different areas of engineering, signal and image processing based on the MATLAB environment. The book consists of 20 excellent, insightful articles and the readers will find the results very useful to their work. This collection of high quality articles, refers to a large range of professional fields and may be used for scientific, engineering and educational purposes.